[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
AfricanGreys.com • View topic - whistling

whistling

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

whistling

Postby anchor51 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:20 pm

My CAGs, Bernie and Flora are 8 months old now and are whistling and chirping a lot. My friend told me to start whistling songs to them and they will learn them. They do mock what little whistling (very little) I can do but I can't whistle a tune. My friend's CAG whistles the Oscar Myer Weener song and Take Me Out to the Ball Game. What should I do? Can I buy a whistling CD? They love The Wiggles cartoons and chirp and sing with them.
Thanks, Karen
anchor51

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:28 pm

A whistling CD may work......but you need to interact with them and participate with the tape. Although you're not good at whistling, an attempt with the CD will bring more attention and interaction with it.

When your babies can whistle a tune, please send me a recording. We will put it up on the web site. Okay???
Maggie-

whistling

Postby anchor51 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:00 pm

Thanks Maggie, I'll be sure to send you a tune from Flora and Bernie.
anchor51

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:33 pm

Can't Wait!!!
Mag-

Return to Grey Questions