can we answer each others postings now?

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

can we answer each others postings now?

Postby Lucysmom » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:07 pm

I realized that I accidentally clicked on respond to post instead of post a new topic, & therefore answered my own question- duh! Can we now answer other members & talk to each other? That would be awesome to get each other's feedback without creating a new topic each time.
Lucysmom

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:51 am

That's okay....if you want to add something. I don't like others answering the questions directly because there is SO much misinformation out there that I want to control that when someone is asking me a question. For something like suggesting toys/games, you can reply on the same one.

Is that fair? How do you feel about it? When I had this forum live on the plublic part of the site, I spent so much time explaining why people's answers to questions were not totally accurate. It became a waste of time.
mag-

postings

Postby Lucysmom » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:30 pm

That seems reasonable- after all, we're subscribing b/c we're not the experts here, but sometimes it helps to hear that others are experiencing the same things w/their birds- I don't really know too many people w/parrots- the person who got us into this in the first place is now living in Fla, & the bird specialty store (read petshop for birds) where we bought Lucy is closed, so I've been feeling a bit isolated- that's why this forum is so helpful.
Lucysmom

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:41 pm

I'm thrilled you are a part of it!
Maggie-

Return to Grey Questions