some of Oscars sayings...

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

some of Oscars sayings...

Postby Peta » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:46 pm

Hi Maggie,

Thought you might be interested in Oscars vocab! Here is some of what he says...frequently...

I've got the WINGS of an angel
I wish I could fly
Pussy cat pussy cat where.....beeen
I though I saw a pussy cat!
I'm dead Sexy (said in a very deep voice Austin Powers style)
whistles the whole of 'Time to Say goodbye' by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
Whats going on, where are you?
I'm swinging! More! Good!(he loves being swung on a rope)
Take me to bed....tired
Oh baby, hello gorgeous.
What a beautiful day
Drink of water?
Quicky, quicky, coming? hurry up!

He generally says these thing at the right time as well...no doubt about the intelligence ;)

Lulu, my green cheeked conure can only say 'oscar'.

Hours of entertainment! :lol:

Peta
Peta

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:13 pm

Peta,

FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing.
Mag-

Return to Grey Questions