[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
AfricanGreys.com • View topic - injury to base of tail area

injury to base of tail area

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

injury to base of tail area

Postby ernita » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:51 pm

ernita

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:00 pm

you're much appreciated

Postby ernita » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:16 pm

ernita

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:30 pm

AIko is all better:0)

Postby ernita » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:47 pm

Hi Maggie:0)

sorry that it took me so long to update you on AIko. I actually had my dad's friend who's a veterinarian, look at him-and he did have an injured blood feather...not so much the feather but that area where it grew from..so he told me to watch him constantly to make sure he does not hit it-and I took all the 'action' toys away..he assumed that aiko might clean it and pull it out himself..and in two days, that did happen..if not, I was gonna have my vet pull it out the day after:0) But to begin with, when we examined it, it did not look like a bad injury..he just may have poked his skin with the feather somehow..cus the feather did not look so bad. Sorry if my thoughts are all rambled-I am in a hurry..but Aiko is doing well, and I am keeping a close eye on him:0)
thanks for your advice and concerns.
you're always appreciated.
say hello to your flock for me:0)
ernita
ernita

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:35 pm

Thanks so much for sharing and keeping us informed.

Hugs to you and Aiko!
Maggie-

Return to Grey Questions