[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
AfricanGreys.com • View topic - african grey cds

african grey cds

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

african grey cds

Postby Dani's hub » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:41 pm

Hi, I am a new fellow to this place, and after several hours of looking in all the wrong places, I am finally calling for HELP.

I want one or more cds, but not the learn to talk kind. Those exist by the millions, if I am allowed to understate. I am looking for something with natural African Grey sounds in the wild...or even a recording of an African Grey whistling and calling and speaking in a home so that my eight month old darling, Felonious Feathers, can have a chance to learn sounds from other greys instead of my dogs, court tv, and an adolecent boy whose favorite mantra is "that's gay." (the lad is threatened with serious death and dismemberment if I ever hear Felonious repeat that phrase.)

anyway, thanks for the input.

mark
Dani's hub

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:19 am

Hi Mark,

Does anyone reading this board have any ideas where he can find CD's like that? If so, please speak up! Or should I say, "Write up!" or even say "Wright up! HA!"

Maggie "Wright"-

update

Postby Mark » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:24 pm

well, after sixteen or twenty hours of searching, I give up. Those people who say that there is very little information out there on greys in the wild appear to be correct, at least on the web. I did find a dvd on Amazons in the wild, a three cd set of new world parrots, and a dvd of birds intended to entertain our companions when we are gone...but nothing grey specific.
Mark

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:40 pm

That's correct. There is very little information on Greys in the wild. Africa is a more dangerous place to do research in at this time.
Maggie-

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:50 pm

Claire just brought to my attention that we have a clip on wild Greys. It can be viewed on the www.AfricaNature.com site. I think you click onto Project Africa Nature. Anyway, look. It is a clip from a researcher who studied them ground feeding in the wild.

I have asked my webmaster to see if she can attach it to this membership section too.
Maggie-

Clips of Greys

Postby Zaynah » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:38 am

I had to tell you that I got this Cd that is called PollyVision and all of my Birds love this one it is great..And the only one that I have find out there.And this one is 1hour20minutes long...

I got it for www.worldparrottrust.org
Zaynah

Re: Clips of Greys

Postby zaynah » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:42 am

zaynah

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:53 pm

Return to Grey Questions