[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
AfricanGreys.com • View topic - food

food

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

food

Postby patrick » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:09 pm

hi maggie,
im currently feeding patrick a pelleted food which is expensive mostly because i have to pay to have it shipped to me. i just got 6 bags that according to the expiration dates had already expired, so i have to send them back and try again. anyway, im wondering if there are any more popular brand foods sold in the larger pet stores that you would recommend. what pelleted food do you feed your birds? thanks for any help you can give.
irene
patrick

Postby snipeorod » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:38 am

Patrick,

You might want to post your question in the Welcome section. It seems like that is where the replies are being posted.
snipeorod

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:18 pm

Guys,

I just discovered this section. Didn't know it was here. YIKES!!

I recommend any pelleted type products that do NOT have artificial colors and flavors. My guys get a combo of Lafeber (avicakes/pellets) and Harrison's. I don't recommend the pellets to be more than about 30% of the diet....moderation is key.

Maggie-

Postby aimige » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:13 am

Owned by:
Earl, Female CAG
Houdini, Male G2
Sidney, Female U2
and other fids
aimige

Postby Maggie- » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:09 am

Maggie-

Postby aimige » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:43 pm

Owned by: