A new site

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

A new site

Postby Maggie » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:35 am

I am creating a new site that is a forum for animal lovers to upload their videos, photos and short stories. It will be live in May. But you are ALL invited to check in NOW, sign up and upload your stuff.

I really need to have some activity on it so I know what works and what doesn't. PLEASE check it out and let me know what you think. Also, tell your friends about it.

All of the buttons work, except for the home page link because it is not officially LIVE yet. Here's the link:

http://www.AnimalLoversUnited.com/home.html

Please let me know on this forum what you guys think!

GREY'T Blessings,
Maggie-
Maggie

Postby gizmonel » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:43 am

Looks great Maggie. :D
gizmonel

Postby Maggie- » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:16 pm

Thanks, Nelson. PLEASE put some of your photos/videos on it? Okay????

Please, everyone! Please add your "stuff!"
Maggie-
Maggie-

Return to Grey Questions