[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
AfricanGreys.com • View topic - Favorite foods

Favorite foods

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

Favorite foods

Postby Maggie- » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

We need some participation on this board! I look at it every day....we need action.

What are your Greys' favorite foods????? My guys LOVE egg.....any kind of egg....scrambled, hard boiled. They get 1/3 of a yolk and piece of egg white (hard boiled for 15-20 minutes) at least once per week.

GREY'T Blessings,
Maggie-
Maggie-

Postby aimige » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:48 am

I make scrambled eggs once a week and my whole flock loves them. I add some Flax Seed to them with some veggies.
Owned by:
Earl, Female CAG
Houdini, Male G2
Sidney, Female U2
and other fids
aimige

Postby Maggie- » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:40 am

I think EGG is the favorite food of SO many birds! The cool thing is how nutritional eggs are....but they are so rich that serving once or twice a week is enough. Check out this page:
http://www.africangreys.com/articles/nu ... hygrey.htm

You'll see egg yolks or whites in almost every section on the list.

Maggie-
Maggie-

Postby the_onyetts » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:40 am

the_onyetts

Postby Maggie- » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:54 am

Maggie-

Return to Grey Questions