Pippins first word

Welcome to the Grey Play Round Table African grey Question and Answer Board. Maggie Wright, author of the Barron's Grey pet manual and creator of the Grey Play Round Table African grey newsletter/magazine, and Lisa Bono, African grey behavior expert, will be the two moderators to answer your questions. Please check out the areas that have already been dealt with... and submit your new questions.

Due to the incredibly high volume of SPAM, the board has been set up so that you cannot submit a question. Instead, please send me your question at merlin@AfricanGreys.com and I will post it for you. Then, both Lisa and I will post responses. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PLEASE send me your questions... we REALLY want to help you!!! merlin@AfricanGreys.com.

Wishing you GREY'T Blessings!
Maggie Wright

Moderator: merlin

Pippins first word

Postby Tcr8on » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:13 am

I got home from work today, said hello to all the fids and Pippin very clearly said "hellooooooo" back! She is just over 5 months old, I have had her not quite 2 weeks and I am just stunned! I didnt think that she would talk this soon. I have heard not to expect words until around a year old. I am soooo happy as she is my first teaching bird. All of the other fids are rescues/rehomed birds who know how to talk.
Tcr8on

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:32 pm

How wonderful!!! You've got an exciting adventure ahead of you!
Maggie-

Return to Grey Questions